Philippine Transparency Seal
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
- NTC – V’s Vision, Mission, Mandate, and Function
- People’s Freedom of Information
- Contracts Award for Public Bidding
- Annual Reports
- Quarterly Physical Report of Operation
- Statement of Allotments and Obligations (SAOB)
- Financial Accountability Reports (FARS)
- Approved Budget
- Major Final Output (MFO) Targets
- Status of Implementation
- Annual Procurement Plan (APP)
- Procurement Monitoring Report
- Statement of Assets and Liabilities (SALN)
- Contact Information